| Dewey Weber was a dynamic force in and out of the water. With his blond
hair, compact muscular stature, and flamboyant personality he brought
surfing to a new level of world-wide recognition. He epitomized the
surfing lifestyle launching a trend in surfboard design and fashion that
remain the main stay of the surfing market today.
Dewey was the
first surfing "star" to establish himself as a leader in the surf
business community. In the 1960's he quickly gained recognition as the
most innovative and largest surfboard manufacturer in the world. He
contributed to major advancements in surfboard design and manufacturing
technology. He broadened the market base by introducing skateboard and
apparel lines to the surf business.
Dewey designed his first garment line in the
1960's. His surf team of more than 30 athletes, affectionately known as
the "Redcoats" hit the beach in 1964 resplendent in full Dewey Weber
regalia, making a fashion statement still in evidence in the 1998 Dewey
Weber Surf Wear line.
In business since 1960, the company retains it's
leadership position in the surf industry. Since Dewey's death in 1993,
the Weber family has dedicated themselves to the continuance of Dewey's
commintment to excellence in all their product lines. And perhaps, most
importantly they stay "close to the soul" of the surfing lifestyle by
just going surfing.
The Performer - The
Performer is the most popular
longboard of all time. We’ve used
Dewey’s wide template to make an exact replica of the 1967 design.
Dewey designed this board to meet the needs of every surfer in all
conditions. It’s easy to paddle and catch waves on and it turns on
a dime. It’s the world’s best noseer and with the refined
rail line and bottom rocker, it will enhance your riding
The Professional- Originally released in 1968, this was
the most progressive longboard of
the 60’s era. It is a soft “step deck,” which differed
from the more radical step decks being produced at the time. The
this deck enhances the noseriding capabilities by subtly moving
of gravity aft without creating drag or detracting from the
It exemplifies the first use of tail lift and a reverse rail line
- 9'0" Performer- Thermal epoxy construction by Boardworks - Blue/White with black competition band. The lighter, stronger version of the original !
- 9'2" Performer - Hand shaped polyester. Triple stringer, opaque sea-foam green nose job, yellow resin tint, volan cloth, gloss/polish, with hatchet fin.
- 9'6" Performer - Replica of 1968 classic, with multi plaid cloth inlay, volan cloth, glassed on red hatchet fin. 1 of 1. Great collector value.
- 9'6" Performer - Traditional
hand shaped polyester. Opaque red nose job, volan cloth, gloss/polish, with hatchet fin.
- 9'6" Professional - Blue/Green cloth inlay. Double T-band wedge stringer, ice blue tint on rails, resin pinlines, and more.
- 10' Performer - Traditional hand shaped polyester. Red/Yellow full color, Double sticks, volan cloth, and pinlines.
Custom shaping is our specialty ! We do our best to stay updated on
current inventories, but there is a chance a board was recently sold, or
we just had another board shipment arrive. Feel free to give us a call
if you want to see if your size is available, or get your custom board
- 10' Performer - Thermal epoxy construction (TEC) by Boardworks. Yellow/white with black comp band. The lighter, stronger version of the original !
We have the lowest prices in the country. Call to get current lowest price.
Due to oversized packaging, surfboards are shipped using various freight options. When ordering a surfboard your shipping charge will be added after the order is submitted. You will receive shipping quotes via e-mail for door to door as well as airport delivery usually within 1 business day. The shipping fee will then be added only upon your approval.
Thank you for surfing Longboardhouse.com. Call